Mar 7, 2011

hellololololol

Yoh ssup? Yeah yeah I know, its a been a while. A 'while'? I dont think thats the best word to describe my unexplained absence and for how long? FUCKING 4 MONTHS YEAH.

Lol blame this chick; twitter. She's got me hookin up on her everyday like there's always everything to talk about and its started to make me look like Mark Sternberg(lol?) with his stupid journal blog who probably got less than 5 followers. Well look who's talking? ha ha.

I'm insulting myself and you should be laughing. Insulting yourself has became the latest trends, yeah even Facebook approves it. Something like this;

1.Post new profile picture
2.Add caption "Im fugly as shit"
3.Then wait for other people to prove you're wrong.

Done. Hey douche! yeah you, I know you did this. Everyone did.

Well to be honest, the reason i left the blog because I kinda thought a guy with a blog sounds cheesy and creepy(well now i dont).

Ahh screw this shit. I'm gonna be updating this thing like the old days. FUCK YEAH AMRI YOU'RE SO FUCKING COOL.kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment