Dec 22, 2010

coldplay

hey tards, you think you heard any better than this shit? then



forget that pic, and let me tell you what the fuck music actually meant. If you're expecting justin bieber has something to do with this post, then you shud turn left or go die. immediately. So what is coldplay?

They're the beatles of this century , a band from uk and they've been creating music that sounds ten fucking times better than rihanna does. Any one with a sane mind or actually knew music should agree with me.



they may not have the greatest looks but hey looks isnt everything right? The perfect example is Justin Bieber. Looks + girl voice = nahh FAIL. Ohoho , I can feel the butthurt in you jb fans and trust me , you dont want to know how deep is my hatred(lol)or it could take the whole damn page for you to scroll. You want real tunes that make your bucks worth than hiring a cheap whore? Then get this.



if it suck , then you can sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment