Mar 8, 2011

the day when everything seems so fucked up

This is the day when all those uncivilized dumb hard people finally realize when everything is so important.

This is the day when parents gonna scream hard at ya like there's no fucking tommorrow.

This is the day um.. nah I got nothing. Okay ssup people? I told you Imma keep this thing updated like it should be. Okay blog im sorry about 4months without any update. Lol what? It's not like Im some sixteen bitch who life's all about being sad and melodramatic all time. So chill , okay I was talking to myself coz that's the way i rolled. lol

Okay so what about today? If you one of my followers you'll know my updates always update something big that probably i got to something to do with it or no.. Let me get this straight, TOMMORROW IS MY EXAM. YES, DID THE DAMN WORD ECHOES TO YOU?

And you know how guys tend to act like they're some fucking genius who never wanted to study abit and later cry one the day the damn result came out as if bieber got his head bald. And this is my first year of taking science stream, I'm sure from now the word 'fail' or 'D' would be somewhat familiar. At least to me

amri out.

No comments:

Post a Comment