Jan 1, 2010

Back from the dead

"Oh long has its been ? Freaking two weeks, sorry , its just the internet doesn't interest me that much. "

That's a lie , a damn ugly lie. Just to hide the fact that I've been busy gaming in the past few days , ya know , FF13 . Oh its awesome , damn awesome , the game certainly worth every buck I've paid for it. When it comes to gaming , I dont gives a F about anything .

GAMING ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS , SERIOUS-ER THAN INTERNET , oh lolol

Wait, already 2010 ? Never know it be that quick , seriously this new year doesn't really made the cut on me. Plus , the fireworks are lame and just a waste a freaking 1 hour 30 minutes plus of my life. To make it worse , school is coming in two days. And only god knows how much I hate it.

So , bottomline the start of new year pratically means sucks hard, so damn hard. I hardly got any mood to continue to write, this post is just the sake of updating this thing. The only awesome that happen to me in this unfamously new year is I got my crush on. Hell yeah , on who ?

Natalie Tran

awesomeness out.

No comments:

Post a Comment