Dec 14, 2009

Asshole on the loose

You piece of shit , you shit of piece. No its not you. Its someone else , not that fat girl just another dumbfuck who hates me .Who the hell is he ? I'll tell you that son of a bitch's name at the end of this post.

He is a man , not really. Just a man without a dick. If he sooooo fucking hates me , tell straight lah. Don't keep it to yourself asshole. Be a fucking man. You think you so damn good. You stereolized hobo . Face to face me if you got the balls.

I mean he is so desperate just like the faggot in the previous post, desperate enough to take someone's gfriend away. Lame , even his ym username is gay

"****_comel" Thats is so 70's . Gay enough ?

People nowadays are really something. Im not writing about this fag any longer, I got better stuff to do. Wait , I bet you wanna know who the hell is he right ? Im not gonna post it here. PM/Personal Message me for his name.

awesomeness out.

No comments:

Post a Comment