Dec 4, 2009

Truth

Before this blog starting to look dead, I'd better post something up. Honestly , the title got nothing to do with what im going to wrote. As usual my post contain words that only 18 above would understand .Look, im not going to write something cheesy or flashy OR dramatically insane like

" OH, LADY GAGA GOT A DICK "

No, not that kind of stuff. This is Malaysia , you can get caught from writing stuff like that. Ever heard of Raja Petra ? Thats the kind of human who got the balls to post serious shit in his blog (!).

Enough of that shit , back to topic.
I've grown , well in terms of weight . This happen when you got nothing to do besides eat , sleep , eat and well sleep . I tried to grow some of those awesome beard like brad pitt did but it end up looking like I staple my pubic hair to the face.
Omg, I do smell weird , after 2 days without a shower.

shower calls , awesomeness out.

No comments:

Post a Comment