Dec 7, 2009

Its the final countdown

Seriously you dont know that song ? aww come on. The song rock the 80's hard by queen. Sheesh you call yourself a music faggot ? Stop.

This time the title certainly got to do with what Im gonna write. Hell yeah baby , 10 more days to FFXIII . Oh Im hyping now , reaaally hyped. I dont fucking care how much its going to cost to get that game.

I'll even donate my balls just play the damn thing. You might think Im a geek to be playing games.Who the hell cares ? Im me , not Im you. After all this waiting (3years of waiting) , Lets just hope its worth it. Since my infamously blog get a lot of decent followers.I might make review on that shit. Deeeeeeeeep review of course (!) .

For the last time , the damn thing will be price tagged at RM360. Believe it or not ? Im getting it in two weeks time.

out / fapping to vannille god-tier ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment