Jul 24, 2010

Go despicable

OMG OMG Robert Pat so hot, eclipse is so awesome. taylor so cute

Spare me that shit and real men dont watch eclipse. Proof me wrong or that story is gay, come on where's that ol' fugly vampire and pubic haired wolf. It's not like I despise the series that much, its just its just fucking hyped up movie is an epic failure. I know, writing these stuff probably make fangirls wanted to rip-off my fingers from my hand so that I can stop typing.

Okay, you're reading this and i know you're mad, but there's dozen movie out there that better and doesn't involve a hobo vampire and some wolf. They should change the movie title to Twilight: Taylor's fucking buffed body, come on ppl dont even fucking cares what was the movie all about and you're talking about fanboy/girls. Fanboy/girl shud go die, seriously. We dont need em.

Enough of that eclipse shit, now that my god-tier sense of blogging is back. I'm going to start advertise the lowest shit/blogspot can offer (no, im not getting paid for advertising)

: http://grabellawetcolourfull.blogspot.com/ and http://www.rainbowvevopelangi.blogspot.com/

This blog is fun,fun fun fun fun fuuuuuck. Read and be amazed. fyi, i randomly picked the blog, nothing personal

2 comments:

  1. why all of the sudden my blog link is in your post ?


    - rainbowvevo -

    ReplyDelete