Jul 15, 2010

Definition for lame

Things couldn't get any lamer on these past few days. Why? Three word baby three words;
Extra-curricular activities.

Imagine lining up in middle of a field then do a acrobatic exercises served with some music playlist from the 80's for a non-stop 45minutes. Trust me, these fucked up stuff happens to me and can easily sucked up the 'i am handsome' confidence straight out of you. Funnily, there are some ppl did that shit, oh god please save them. Thats why I decide to high tail today from school to save my last pieces of dignity.

I probably going to hide the fact that I'm a student from that school, for better good and to dudes who watched twilight eclipse are pussies and Steve Carell is awesome. I dont eat back my words.
out.

No comments:

Post a Comment