Feb 18, 2010

Pissy Jackson & The Metrosexual Thief

Havent see it yet ? For the love of god or for the love of 10 bucks , DONT.


A fucking waste of my 2hours in life and since cinemas didnt have policy of refunding money over piggy movies , I decided to let off my angry-ism on this blog. Quick sypnosis :

1. A huge hobo in tight pants came from the water , decided to hook up with his brother on the top of a building for a steamy sex.
2. Then , they fight over a dumb lightning bolt.
3. His brother decided to go home and hide under his bed.
4. Scene switch to some white kid who tought he could live under water accompanied by some nigger .
5. Then the kid was attacked by his hot 20's teacher/ugly monster but saved by a fag on a wheelchair.
6. After that the kid got a new present : A pen that could turn into a sword ! Kudos !




I could've continue but you get the picture , the movie itself is an epic fail. So here my word , dont watch the damn movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment