Oct 30, 2009

What really happened

Today is awesome, yea awesome like the fucking school was mine,hell there's a lot of drama too .

Well, one idiot who obviously dumb and dumb, threw a motherfucking ball at me. And of course it missed, Im too awesome to be hit with that kind of shit and it hit somebody else. Nice try tard, you failed.And that somebody was um, I'd say raged,fully raged. Who wouldn't ?

p/s. nano ,wan taknak kena pukul ngan kaww

When its just starting to get better,gayteacher spoiled it.Aw man,I know its suck.Being in a class with a bunch of retardo's and gayteacher is,well boring.So I skipped it. I wandered around the school,trying to find where the hell is the fucking computer room.Oh wait,this school dont have one. lame

I decided to get some sleep in the surau ,tired of last night too much banging's.I got caught in the act by gayteacher, but I handle the situation smoothly.Gayteacher asked,

"What the fuck are you doing here?",

I silenced trying to figure a reason, come on amri think! Then I answered "I got a stomachache,I had to rest" and guess what, the gayteacher actually believed it. What a dumb fuck.

FOR THE FIRST TIME I GOT AWAY. AWESOME
skipping class is easy, but getting away is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment