Oct 11, 2009

Irradically Weird,

Okay, today I did an OH, for the first time,I've been treated like a ,motherfucking hooker,entertaining those bastards what they want.

It was grand,red carpets from the entrance till to the toilet.The door was beautifully decorated with A' class panties,oh my it is glorious,OF COURSE there's ladies,its just something I set up called dancing pole,guess who did the dancing? the hilton's baby,damn no its not them,its just some cheap skate bitch i pick along the way who tried to look like the fugly hilton's. The food is awesome,full cheese ,cheese and cheese FTW.I had to hired yuna(ohh) to entertain those spineless bastards,she's awesome,but she sings better to me

in bed,

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,NO FUCKING OH WILL BE CONDUCTED,FUCK IT WASNT WORTH IT

No comments:

Post a Comment